Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Reception Hunting #2: The Palms

The Palms Country Club

I've heard & read a lot of great reviews about The Palms, but I never considered this one before because I thought it's for members only, or if you know someone who's a member, he/she can sponsor you to avail the venue. But I kept on seeing their booth sa mga bridal fairs so I thought baka they are open to public na so I called them to confirm, and they are open to public na nga (yung venue lang ha! I'm not sure if other facilities also...), sabay set na din ng ocular schedule. So without further a do, here are my short observations/comments and some of the pics that we took :)
  • Location: Medyo mahirap for commuters kasi no public transport passing by, not sure if vans from festival can go here, but there are taxis available in festival mall. It is also a 5 min - 10 min drive from St. James the Great and St. Jerome (Chapel near Alabang Town Center)
  • Communication with AE: very prompt (answers to email agad), courteous & accommodating
  • Peso power: Package starts at 196k+++ (for 150 guests). Very reasonable considering the items included in their package, I did the math and so far they were the most budget-friendly compare to nearby hotels in Alabang, BUT madali sila magtaas ng rate because Jan 2012 & Sep 2012 rates have almost 10% difference na. If you know someone who is a member, maybe you can lure & beg them to sponsor you since they offer lower rates for their members.
  • Grand Ballroom: maximum capacity is 300 pax... maganda yung location ng buffet... IMO needs a little of bit styling, but pwede na din wala if your budget won't allow it
Grand Ballroom


Grand Ballroom


Grand Ballroom

Buffet area

  • Cocktail area: this could also be your registration area or your photobooth area

cocktail area

stairs

  • Menu: Never pa akong naka-attend ng any event dito so I don't know if their food tastes great, but they have a wide set of varieties, from chinese to filipino to italian dishes
  • Hotel preps: they have a tie up with Vivere (this is included in the package)
  • VIP room: big enough for couples to retouch & rest, with own CR
VIP

VIP
  • Common CR: well maintained & mabango
  • Parking: lots of slots for free
  • Security: Palms has a security gate & I saw a roaming guard sa parking area... so mukhang safe naman

So that's all folks for Alabang reception hunting, next is Laguna area naman! :)


The Palms Country Club

The Palms Country Club
1410, Laguna Heights Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
(02) 771 7171
http://www.thepalmsclub.com

Contact Person:
Raissa I. Velarde
Senior Catering Sales Account Manager


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi po. :)

    Just wanna ask po if kung may email add ka ni Miss Raissa.
    I am planning to celebrate my debut at this place kasi.
    your immediate reply is much appreciated po.
    Thank you and God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vera Faye! I don't have Ms. Raissa's email, I lost her business card :( You may call The Palms directly and just ask for Ms. Raissa.. thanks for reading my blog! God bless :)

      Delete